Are you passionate about Industrial IT? Do you want to make impact in a company that turns ideas into Energy? Would you like to be a part of the agile and self-organized team working with computer systems controlling products that energize society?
We are now strengthening our delivery team of Industrial IT solutions. The role is focused on client and network components for our customer facing products and solutions. You will be working in projects with customers around the globe ensuring Industrial IT deliveries and providing support when required. The role is offering a challenging and varied tasks giving the possibilities to broaden your skills and experiences of Industrial IT technologies.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
We are looking for you who wants to develop in Industrial Client and Network technologies. You are solution oriented and are comfortable to ask questions when things are not logical or understandable. You prefer to see challenges as possibility for great solutions. You have good social ability and you like working together with colleagues and customers.
- Windows Clients administration
- Windows Servers administration
- Network Components administration
Additional experiences that are valued:
- Tasks orchestration and automatization (e.g. Ansible)
- PowerShell scripts
- Python implementations
- Virtualization hosts management
- PCS7 administration
- SPPA-T3000 administration
- Industry relevant experience in a related environment (e.g., energy sector)
- Configuration and deployment of system components (e.g. Windows Clients, Windows Servers, Firewalls, and Switches)
- Customization and adaptation of the system architecture according to customer requirements specifications
- Development of documentation related to project delivery
- Troubleshooting and support of delivered implementations
- Support the development and maintenance of our Testing environment
- Sustain and improve working processes
Your opportunities for personal growth:
- Possibility to work within innovative and flexible work environment
- Possibility to develop your technical skills within the OT- area
- You will be offered specific training based on your experiences and needs for your role as part of the introduction program
- There will be a Mentor within the department to support your establishment of the announced role.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Click here to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!
Siemens Energy Brand Video
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs id nr 237237 not later than 2022-10-30.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Almir Avdovic on firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Mikael Nimvall on email@example.com
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69
Taggning för Linkedin (radera andras och ha kvar ditt)